Dear Prospective Clients,
I’m not writing to win your business. Nor trying to sell you.
I simply want to share how we like working with you.
- We are a fit. Your team and mine.
- Our abilities should align well with your needs.
- We like your company and the way you do business.
- You value us as an alliance – a core partner in reaching your goals.
- We value you and will give each project our all.
We win and achieve great results for our clients, but we can do so much more when we work to our purpose; to Live, Create and Inspire.
I’m sure you’ve had partners that haven’t fully aligned with you, but still did their intended job. We’re not looking for a half-fit. We want to be excited and passionate about working with you.
This sort of fit makes what you do each day not work, but instead, why you chose your career in the first place. That’s what I want. And, what I want for my team, you and yours.
PS. What do you want out of an agency?